Contains 60 x 1 mg MAF in enterically coated (acid-resistant) capsules.
Each Capsule Contains:
- 1 mg MAF
- Equivalent to 100 ng of Macrophage Activating Factor (MAF)
- Immunoglobulins & other immune factors
Administration: Consume with water: 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach (30 minutes before food or 2 hours after).
Sublingual administration: Use sublingually by opening the capsule and gradually dissolving in the mouth. Allow about 5-10 minutes to absorb the Oral MAF in the mucosa of the mouth. Avoid eating or drinking soon after, to continue absorbing the Oral MAF for longer in the throat.
- For maximum support take 1 capsule orally with water first thing in the morning followed by 1 capsule sublingually.
- Capsules may be taken orally and sublingually at other times of the day or around bedtime each day.
- For higher doses, take orally and sublingually 2-4 times daily.
- Take a daily oral vitamin D3 supplement, 5000 IU or a dose high enough to achieve a blood level of between 70-100 ng/ml (175-250 nmol/l) during treatment. After treatment maintain a level of 50-70 ng/ml (125-175 nmol/l). Ideally vitamin D should be taken with a fat containing meal.
Topical administration: May also be used as an aid to beautiful skin.
- Rub contents of capsule onto skin with moisture as required.
- Leave in place for up to 30 minutes.
- Wash off with lukewarm water.
Storage: please store bottles well sealed and refrigerated or in a cool dry place to maintain maximum activity of MAF. The product will remain fully active for 1 year or longer when refrigerated.
Transport: during regular use, bottles may be kept at room temperature without refrigeration.
Long term storage: benefits from refrigeration.
DOES NOT contain: Artificial colours, flavours, preservatives, sugar, gluten, soy, wheat, egg, rice, starch, hormones, antibiotics.
No posts found